Monday, December 30, 2013

Promise

I promised Dale, now that I have a new camera I would update the blog more often. He asks me frequently if i have done it. SO...Here goes my promise to him.

Things have been great in the Henry household. We have had so much fun living life together. Each day is a good one and we consider ourselves very blessed.

Brad is still working at Goldman Sachs and puts in long hard hours at work. We appreciate him and all the hard work he does to support our family. He signed up for 4 more Marathons next year! I love that he has this hobby, drive and talent to put it all the miles and run. Brad was recently called as the Stake Men's sports director. So with basketball season coming up that will take up a lot of his time.

I'm still working at Dr. Egbert's office and love it. It's such a great job...I get to do so many unique surgeries which makes every day more and more interesting! I signed up to run the Ogden half marathon in May and I'm really scared! :) It's been over 2 years since I ran a race and so this will be interesting. I'm just glad i have an  awesome training partner that can help me along the way! I'm serving as the Young Women's secretary and love it!

Dale is in the 6th grade and is so smart! He loves to read...(in fact for Christmas he got 18 books and he was so excited about it). He is such a funny kid that makes us laugh all the time. We love spending every minute that we can with him...He brings us pure joy!


Christmas morning...Dale playing with his new skylanders.




 Me and my sisters matching pajamas! :)





 Adelle reading a book to Sophie and Brad

 Dale posed brad and I for this picture.
We couldn't stop laughing...he kept saying" no put your hand here." Wait turn this way."
"I'm a professional photographer!"


Playing with cousins


Brad and I at his family Christmas party. {How did I not get more pictures?}

We celebrated January birthday's a little early so that Phil could be here for the Party
Phil, Me and Jeff


Another fun thing we've done lately...
Brad and I went down to Corning to see his parents after they got home from their mission. We were able to spend a few days with them and listen to their homecoming talks. What incredible people I truly married into an amazing family!

Here is to a happy and healthy 2014!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you to be training for a half! Things sound great! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete