Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fun Weekend!

You know those weekends you just want to bottle up and re live over and over?
I had one of those this past weekend.
I had Fridy off of work and got to spend the day with my Mom.
It was so nice to have her over.
We went to lunch and then came back to my house and relaxed on the couch while watching CNN and all the craziness and breaking news.

A little before 5, Phil and Mar dropped off the girls at my house and we got to babysit them for a few hours while they went on a date. 
They were perfect...

Saturday morning Brad and I slept in (which is rare) and we just relaxed all morning with no plans and nothing to do.
That afternoon we went to Thanksgiving Point to the the tulip festival.
Since we bought an annual pass we also took advantage of the wool and lamb festival too.
We then went to JCW's and ate WAY too much.
Checked out the new Traverse Mountain Outlet stores.
Walked around Cableas.
and...
went back to Thanksgiving Point to watch Oblivian on D Box.
It was really REALLY good!

Sunday, we went to church and then came home napped and caught up on some TV shows from last week.
Now tell me that wasn't a great weekend....
;)
It always goes way too fast!
Brad and I at the tulip festival in the same spot we were interviewed last year and put in the pater... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment